Software for truly effective IT Incident, Problem and Release & Deployment Management
Cachet Software Solutions (“Cachet”) provides the tools you need
Cachet provides unique software tools that deliver the right data, analytics, rules, models & workflows – rapidly, and targeted to the precise nature of the incident/problem or release/deployment.
Our capabilities will help you to deliver:
- rapid and assured recovery from IT incidents
- rapid resolution of application and transaction performance problems
- rapid resolution of end user experience problems
- rapid resolution of enterprise endpoint performance and security problems
- rapid performance anomaly detection for Splunk users
- rapid resolution of configuration change and drift issues
- rapid resolution of problems related to software, network, storage or hardware failures or changes
- Avoidance of error-prone manual/scripted application releases and deployments.
- Reduced risk and improved productivity when managing changes to databases supporting Devops and Continous Delivery (CD)
- Enterprise support and plugins for the leading Jenkins Continuous Integration (CI) platform
- Enterprise support and features for the leading Puppet IT automation and provisioning platform
- rapid access to the precise knowledge needed to support all these IT situations and many more
Since 2009, Cachet has worked diligently to assemble a wide range of unique leading international software solutions that will provide the data, analytics, rules, models & workflows you need to achieve the highest levels of availability and performance of mission critical IT systems combined with the best possible levels of IT human resource productivity, and reduced IT development and operational risk.
Why not look to Cachet for a complete portfolio of unique and leading software solutions that finally deliver true speed and productivity and reduced risk for:
Today Cachet has thirteen such solutions that are best in class and are recognized and cited by analysts such as Gartner, Forrester, EMA, Ovum and many others.